PO Box 248
Wiggins, MS 39577
Big Biloxi Campground Recreation Site Rules
- Pavilion Fee is for reservation only. Users must pay day use fee in addition to reservation fee.
- Campgrounds are for recreation use only.
- Campground is open to day users from sunrise to sunset.
- Gates are open from 6am to 10pm. Check out time is 2pm.
- All visitors to campers must pay day use fees and leave by 10pm
- No loud noises that unreasonably disturb another are allowed. No loud noises (including radios and generators) are permitted after 10pm.
- Camp sites are limited to a maximum of two vehicles and a maximum of four people (or one family).
- Camp sites are available on a first come basis. Reservations are not accepted.
- All tents or campers must be set up on tent pad areas.
- Camp fires are permitted only in the fire ring (if provided). Let trees live, cut only dead and down wood for campfires.
- No firearms, air rifles or gas guns. No discharging of fireworks.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- Campground limit of stay is 14 days, May 1-October 31 and 30 days from November 1-April 30.
- All pets must be on a leash (no longer than 10 feet).
- No live stock allowed.
- Operation of low PSI vehicle (3-4 wheelers) is not allowed.
- Park or leave vehicles according to posted instructions.
Note: All violators are subject to fines.
Golden Age/Access discount $6.50
(water only, sites 17-25) $7.00
Golden Age/Access discount $3.50
Day Use Parking: Vehicle $3.00
Golden Age/Access discount $1.50
Map + Directions
From Gulfport at the junction of Hwy 49 & 90 take Hwy 49, 12 miles to De Soto Park Road, turn west at the Big Biloxi sign and travel ½ mile to campground.